Thursday 22 April 2010

Forthcoming Talks

It is with great pleasure that I announce talks by the following fantastic people, who will all be, hopefully, gracing our fair northern reaches with their presence at some point over the coming year;

~ Michael Staley
.. (date to be set)

~ David Beth
.. (hopefully early September)

~ Peter Grey and Alkistis Dimech
.. (hopefully early-mid October)

~ Jake Stratton-Kent
.. (date to be set)

~ Paul Feazey
.. (date to be set)

It is with wholehearted thanks that I extend my appreciation to all of those mentioned above for supporting this endeavour, and I know that we all very much look forward to hopefully seeing you speak. I'm sure that everyone would agree that this is a pretty amazing line-up to be getting on with!

However, please be aware that nothing is as yet confirmed, and all is subject to change. Nevertheless, these are exciting times ahead, and I look forward to continuing with what is proving to be a fantastic year!

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment